- Updated On:
- September 29, 2022
Tata La Vida is the New Residential Project by Tata Housing on Sector-113 Gurgaon. Here, Tata Housing gives you a choice of 2 and 3 BHK Apartments with the Floor plan size from 1276 to 1579 Sq. Ft.
Those who live in the city know how privilege is to have greenery near your home and this privilege you will get in Tata La Vida where the Open Area is 80%. This luxury Project is spread over an area of 12 acres. Tata Housing La Vida has 8 High Rise Towers which comprises of 688 Apartments.
It is a wonderful location which has so many location advantages that are near to IGI Airport, well-connected with Delhi, Schools, Hospitals and more. Along with it’s Convenience, the Apartments are super luxury and equipped with Top-Notch Amenities like Exclusive Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, Gyms, Meditation Centre, Ample Parking Space and the count goes on.
So, Be Ready to Enjoy luxury. Comfortable and Convenient life in Tata La Vida Sector-113 Gurgaon.Read more
- Strategically Located in Sector-113 Gurgaon.
- 30 Minute Drive from IGI Airport.
- Near to Tata Gurgaon Gateway.
- Nearby Schools are Gems International School, Presidium School.
- Near to Sector-111, Sector-112 and Palam Vihar.
- 7 Km Distance from Columbia Aisa Hospital.
- Project Under Construction.
- Possession is on December 2022.
- 2 and 3 BHK Apartments.
- Spread over an area of 12 Acres.
- 688 Units.
- Open Area of 80%.
- 2 BHK Units size- 1276 to 1573 Sq. Ft.
- 3 BHK Units size- 1579 Sq. Ft.
Buy Property in Tata La vida
Guptapromoters.com is the best place to Buy & Lease residencial property in Tata La Vida Gurgaon. Our residencial property experts in Gurgaon are always available to assist you with all the details about the residencial property on Dwarka Expressway like Tata La Vida Location Map, Floor Plan, Price, Payment Plan, Brochure, Specifications, Amenities and lot more options of your choice. So, Move some Steps forward to buy your Dream Home in Tata La Vida in Sector-113 Gurgaon.
Starting Price of Tata La Vida
|2BHK||1276||1.15 - 1.20 Cr*|